INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LAW DECREE No. 196/2003 (so-called "PRIVACY LAW") Purposes Pursuant to art.13 of Law Decree no.196/2003, we wish to inform you that the information provided by you or on any case acquired will be processed by Mirtylla S.n.c. di Paparella A. e Bianchi M. as processing Controller using paper and electronic media:
- to carry out the service requested by you, to fulfil the related legal obligations, as well as the activities related and instrumental to the management of the contractual relationship;
- for promotional-advertising purposes of a commercial nature, marketing activities, sending material/offers using various mailing systems, and for providing information regarding initiatives/organised events;
- for market surveys, statistics, other study purposes;
Nature of processing
For the purposes indicated at item (a) providing data is MANDATORY. In particular, the data required by the REGISTRATION FORM (EMAIL – NAME - SURNAME) are MANDATORY. Unless we receive such data in full, we shall be unable to provide the service. For the purposes indicated at items (b) and (c) providing data is OPTIONAL Your personal data WILL NOT be disclosed or notified to third parties not involved in providing the requested service or in the indicated purposes, nor will they be transferred abroad, except in compliance with art. 43 and following articles of Law Decree 196/2003.
Right to access personal data and other rights (Art. 7 Law Decree no. 196/2003)
1. The party involved is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning it, including if such data have not yet been registered, and their notification in intelligible form.
2. The party involved is entitled to obtain indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and processing procedures;
c) of the logic applied in the case of data processed with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the controller, of the persons in charge and of the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, sub-section 2;
e) of the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data can be notified or which can become acquainted with such data as representative appointed in the territory of the Country, persons in charge or appointees.
3. The party involved is entitled to obtain:
a) the updating, the amendment or, if so desired, the supplementing of the data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the stoppage of data processed contrary to the law, including data that do not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the operations referred to at the letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data have been notified or disclosed, excepting the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The party involved is entitled to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of the personal data concerning it, even if pertinent to the purpose for which such data were collected; b) the processing of personal data concerning it for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales material or to carry out market surveys or commercial communication surveys.